Tuesday 26 August 2008

I'M SMITTEN

Looking for an anthropomorphic gift for someone special? I'm Smitten might be just what you need. (Photography by Todd Baxter)
"In children’s stories, animals always mean magic. They are wonderful and ordinary. They talk and wear clothes and sometimes they go to school, and so, growing up, surrounded by these sorts of friends, you have the sense that almost anything can happen to you. The older you get, though, the more it seems that all of that magic has gone off, somewhere else maybe. I decided to take my artwork off the wall and out of the frame, and to put these images of everyday mysteries onto cards, and handbags, and t-shirts, so that everyone could have something a little bit pretty and a little bit strange to add to their day."
-Ashley Alexander
I'm Smitten


Links:
BuyOlympia
I'm Smitten
Baxter Photo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...